Saturday 26 May 2012

10 Tips To Improve Your SEO For Beginner Bloggers

10 Tips To Improve Your SEO For Beginner Bloggers

Hello to all olantino visitors,

I just want to share this "10 Tips To Improve Your SEO For Beginner Bloggers".

* First is find your Niche Keywords, try using Google Trends, Google Keywords, Twitter Trends, Yahoo Trends or any Webtools to find whats people want and needs today.

* Second is create your blog, The title for your blog must be related to your targeted keywords.

* Third is set your target, how many people in 1 day and how much you want to earn from your blog.

* Fourth find free nice template that make visitor like to visit your blog everyday. I recommend to use fast loading, light template.

* Fifth is don't rush, Try to increase traffics and pagerank to your blog until it became PR2 or more (Patience).

* Sixth is exchange link with other high PR blogs, Choose blog that have keyword related to your blog.

* Seventh is comment at other blog, More
comment you give, More traffics
you will get and people will try to know you better.

* Eighth is submit your blog in Google, Yahoo, Bing to index your blog and also use Ping Site.

* Ninth is submit your blog content in Article Directory or Blog Directory.

* Tenth is you can use Social Networks to generates more traffic for example you have Twitter, Facebook, Google, Reddit, Digg, etc.

I think thats all I can share right now, I will update it later. Hope this tips help you a lot.

4 comments:

  1. I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and entertaining, and
    without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The problem is something which not enough people are speaking intelligently about.
    I am very happy I came across this during my search for something relating to this.


    Have a look at my blog post - read what she said

    ReplyDelete